The school provides the facility of online admission forms for the students.
- The new academic session starts from April. Students seeking admission must get themselves for admission. The Application/ Registration form can be purchased from our school office by paying Rs. 300/- on any working day subject to availability of seats. The Application/ Registration form can also be downloaded from our website under the link “Form” and can be deposited at our school office along with the Form Fee of Rs. 300/-.
- At the time of submission of the Application/ Registration form the date of Test/ Interview (as the case may be) will be given.
- Registration is no guarantee for admission.
- All necessary documents such as Progress Report, TC of the previous school and 2 passport-sized photographs are to be submitted with the Application/ Registration form. TC is to be countersigned by the competent authority if it is a case of interstate transfer.
- Repeater of the board exams will not be given re-admission.
- Any admission will be subjected to the condition that the parent/guardian will comply with the terms and rules of the school to pay the school fee. Any future changes made in the rules or in the fee structure will be binding on them.
If a child takes admission in July, he/she must have to pay the fee of the April-June Term. If a child takes admission in January, he/she has to pay the fee of the Oct-Dec Term.