Dear Parents, DATE: 16th September, 2017
The safety and security of our students is the prime concern and responsibility of our school. Tiny Tots Primary School believes in providing a conducive environment to the students.
- 64 CCTV Cameras are installed in all the Class rooms and other areas of the School premises.
- Separate toilets for boys and girls as well as for support staff are there.
- Maids accompany to drop students in the School Vans.
- Attendance of bus students is taken twice in the morning and at dispersal.
- Everyday absenteeism are sent through SMS to parents.
- Out pass is issued to visitors and each entry is checked.
- Visitor’s I-Card helps in easy identification by Staff.
- Each class has a whats app group created to help parents be aware of day to day activities of the School.
- Counselling sessions are done for students.
- Buddy System is being followed.
- Cleanliness incharges are deputed on each floor and separate ayas for continuous monitoring of the students.
- Home visits are done by the teachers to have a good bonding with parents and students.
- Regular meetings with Students Council Members and PAC Members with Principal/ Management.
- Frequently rounds are taken in School and personal supervision of toilets is done.
- Identity card is a must for students, staff members and support staff.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed in the school.
- Regular awareness classes for students, teachers and support staff are there to create awareness on security related issues.
- Parents can meet the Principal after school from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. or with prior appointment.